Press Operator (Entry Level / Full-Time / Permanent)
Triodetic is seeking a full-time, permanent Press Operator to join us at our Arnprior facility. This is an entry-level position and training is provided. The Press Operator is responsible for the operation of a 1000-ton hydraulic press which is used for cutting and bending various metals, using appropriate programs. The Press Operator ensures pieces meet standards and quality requirements and are made from the appropriate materials while checking calculations. This role is expected to produce parts with intricate and precise measurements while minimizing scraps.
- able to use various measuring tools
- able to perform basic shop math
- close attention to detail
- able to work within an expected time period
- strong ability to communicate positively with colleagues
- familiarity with health and safety programs, policies and procedures
- previous experience with CNC controls
- knowledge of reading production blueprints
- familiarity with quality control systems
Triodetic offers excellent benefits, working conditions and hours in a modern facility. We encourage interested persons to submit their resumes in confidence to us as soon as possible. Please send your resume in MS Word or PDF format.
We appreciate your interest in Triodetic.
Triodetic, A Division of Plaintree Systems
10 Didak Drive
Arnprior, ON K7S 0C3