AutoCAD Technician (Civil / Architectural Technologist)
Triodetic is currently recruiting a full-time, permanent junior CAD Technician based in our office in Arnprior, ON. This is an entry-level position and training is provided. The CAD Technician is responsible for preparing AutoCAD drawings for general arrangements, design confirmation, shop manufacturing, and field assembly; coordinating with staff and clients from preliminary concepts to final construction; organizing and managing drawing revisions and change orders; calculating geometric measurements for component fabrication. The CAD Technician ensures to work with specifications, sketches, drawing notes, and other design data for each project.
- completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Engineering or Architectural Technology program or another related field
- strong architectural drafting/AutoCAD skills (AutoCAD 3D skills are greatly considered)
- basic understanding of building construction including methods, materials, and systems
- exceptional attention to detail, specifically in the accuracy of calculation
- good oral and written English communication skills
- demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks
- ability to work individually and in a team environment
Triodetic offers excellent benefits, working conditions and hours in a modern facility. We encourage interested persons to submit their resumes in confidence to us as soon as possible. Please send your resume in MS Word or PDF format. This position may lead to a higher responsibility as a project leader once full training is achieved and performance and experience indicate readiness to step up.
We appreciate your interest in Triodetic.
Triodetic, A Division of Plaintree Systems
10 Didak Drive
Arnprior, ON K7S 0C3